DR. SUSAN M. KLEINER GIVES AN ARTICLE ON FOODS THAT FIGHT THE DREDDED BLOAT

FOODS TO FIGHT THE DREDDED BLOAT


Dr. Susan KleinerFitness, Physique and Bikini Contest time is fast approaching. For my youth athletes, so are spring dances and proms. My clients want to know how to build their best bodies, stay healthy, and still prevent the bloat that can come from a plant-based diet. I am so excited to be publishing my FOURTH EDITION of POWER EATINGรข (In press August 2013, Human Kinetics), where I list the foods and botanicals that I use with my elite clients to naturally balance their fluids and prevent bloat. I am giving you a sneak peak from Chapter 9: Botanicals for Performance.

Foods and botanicals that prevent bloat and balance fluid in your body are those high in electrolytes. This list is compiled from decades of working with clients to find the safest, drug-free methods for getting lean and ripped, and showing off your six-pack.

Fruits and Vegetables

Asparagus
Celery
Cranberry juice
Cucumber
Dandelion
Eggplant
Fennel

Herbs and Teas
Alfalfa tea
Black tea
Cardamom
Chamomile tea
Coriander
Dandelion or green tea
Parsley

From: Kleiner SM, Greenwood-Robinson M. Power Eating. Fourth Edition. Human Kinetics, In Press (August 2013)

Visit my website www.drskleiner.com for updates and more!

Stay healthy and strong,
Dr. Susan M. Kleiner

Dr. Kleiner is one of the foremost nutrition authorities on eating for strength, and her POWER EATING® program has reshaped the lives of thousands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments/thoughts