Cancer is a monster and can be very daunting when mentioned and scary but if caught early enough it is easier for you to fight and get treatment. So you can be aware and catch things early if need be.
Lets fight the monster and come out on top
Lets start at the top and what to keep an eye out for
Always get yourself checked to be sure
- Mouth ulcers that last longer than a three weeks need a check up
- Bad indigestion or trouble swallowing
- Bad throat/cough that lasts longer than three weeks
- Change in the breast/chest region
- Blood when you go to the toilet
- Loose bowel movements lasting longer that 4 + weeks
- Problems urinating
- Passing blood in the urine
- Any unusual moles
- Any unusual lumps or bumps
- Keep track of any dramatic weight loss
- Any pains/aches lasting longer than 4 weeks
You can find out more from your doctor who should have leaflets to keep you informed on what to look for but just take care of yourself and keep out a close eye.
live healthy and be strong as - always all the best.