So many people have such hectic and busy lives that fitness/exercise is the last thing on their minds. But the intention is there hidden away in the mind like a silent flashing alarm.
You want to look good have more energy feel great tone up lose weight BUT one of the main reasons given for not incorporating exercise is a lack of time and enjoyment!!!
So how can we combat this and make healthy habits?
Well we need to look at your current lifestyle and time commitments to be able to amp up the activities you usually do and look for slots of time that are less hectic for you to incorporate activity.
- Get up a little earlier
- Use a diary and schedule your activities then you can see where you have time to workout/be active
- Plan meals on a weekend/on time where your not at work
- Walk/ride a bike to work
- If you have kids the time you spend with them should be tailored to more physical activity - sets a great example for them too!
- Social time with friends why not join an exercise class together
- Pre prep meals and workout clothes ahead/night before
- Schedule time for yourself
- Make your health and fitness top priority you deserve the best!!!
- Schedule a personal trainer and commit yourself to 1 hour putting yourself first
- Get social support from friends
|WORKING ON A FILM SET WE MANAGED TO GET IN A WORKOUT :)|
Learn to make decisions that will benefit your health and fitness and make them stick into your daily lives - making them become a habit just like brushing your teeth and you will be on the right track :)