THE ONE THING YOU MUST DO TO REACH YOUR GOALS & DREAMS

People are always asking me what do I need to do in order to do X or in order to achieve Y????
KEEP PUSHING FORWARD!!!

Well..........

I like to be able to give people the best information I have and be 100% truthful along the way - although some dont like the truth.

But honesty is the best policy in my eyes.

So here i'm going to give you a key factor in achieving whatever it is that you desire, whether that be to lose that stubborn belly fat, chest fat, love handles, gain muscle, compete in bodybuilding or win the world championship belt in the boxing world.

One word.....................The initial spark to unlocking your potential is.............

CHANGE


Yup it really is that simple, you have to change not only the ways you train but your entire mind set and approach to you achieving your goal.

If you stagnate and continue to do what you have always done you will get what you have always got.

video

To reach our goals we have to throw a spanner in the works break the old routine and build an entire new one.

Be free to try new things you never know what might work for you.

How do we evoke the change????

Well we use..............

ACTION 


Once we have contemplated the change and begun to adopt an alternative mind set we can begin taking actions that will mold us and make us evolve and adapt to a complete new lifestyle.

Be brave and make the changes by adopting a positive mind set then take the actions needed for you to move forward.

MAKE CHANGE TAKE ACTION FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAMS
When I was a much bigger me I would spend hours being sedentary with no intention to change until I realized I would never get anywhere if I did't change my thinking and take action to re-enforce that change.

If I didn't I would have stagnated and remained in limbo.

YES it is so scary to put the initial process into motion because we are stepping into the darkness the unknown zone and this can be a big deterrent for so many people.

So I say be brave take small steps it will make a big difference and dare to dream.

If you are on FACEBOOK please stop by the H4F fan page and give us a like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments/thoughts