ALIGNMED POSTURE SHIRT REVIEW

AlignMed have allowed me to review their posture shirt here is information on their products:

FIRST A LITTLE ABOUT ALIGNMED:


AlignMed is the creator of apparel that activate and stimulate muscles naturally to improve and correct alignment.  Through 10+ years R&D, clinical studies and trials, AlignMed has proven to relieve pain, increase balance and flexibility, reduce fatigue and improve recovery rate.


AlignMed proprietary Touch Tension Technology uses controlled resistance to activate core muscle groups that keep your body upright.  With their unique and patented design, they create products in the world that canignite and stimulate muscles naturally – to influence proper body mechanics.

HOW IT WORKS

The new and improved Posture Shirt® 2.0 is designed with anatomic support & tension panels to encourage muscles to fire & joints to align. The 2.0 provides increased postural support and enhanced core stability.

WHY I LOVE IT AND YOU WILL TOO!!!

• Relieve Pain
• Increase Strength & Balance
• Improve Circulation
• Expand Mobility
• Increase Energy & Stamina
• Improve Flexibility
posture shirt• Facilitate Proper Breathing
• Prevent Injury & Increase Recovery

STYLES:

Pullover
Zipper
Cotton
Polyblend

KEY FEATURES:

• Vented PowerMesh™ Panels
• Lightweight / Breathable
• Comfortable + Form-Fitting
Superior Fit / Non-Restrictive
• Can Be Worn Discretely Under Clothes
• Moisture Wicking
• Anti-Microbial Protection

I got intouch with AlignMed and had a fantastic response full of energy and enthusiasm.  The service was quick and easy I received the product quickly.  Below is a picture of the shirt I am reviewing and wearing as I sit at my computer desk to type.  

A LITTLE RESEARCH

Ninety-five computer users employed at a municipal utility provider volunteered to be prospectively evaluated in the work place. 

A functional assessment of posture, lung function and strength was performed using a dynamic elastic shirt for four weeks. Disabilities of the Arm, Shoulder and Hand (DASH) questionnaire was given. 

A training log was kept to track weekly sensations of postural fatigue using a visual analogue scale (VAS).

RESULTS


Postural fatigue and muscular fatigue decreased by 21% and 29%, respectively, and energy level and productivity increased by 20% and 13%, respectively. 

Lung function (FEV1) improved 2.8% immediately, rising to 3.8% improvement at study completion. 

Hand strength improved 3.8% immediately, and rose to 5.4% at study completion.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

When I opened the box and unpacked the shirt I thought it looked great very clean and well presented easily accessible.




The shirt I have is white with grey segments and the AlignMed name and logo across the left shoulder.

It was easy to get on and is a snug fit I can feel myself sitting in a comfortable neutral position to me it is a comfortable shirt and looks good.


When I put the shirt on my sister said 'hey where did you get that it looks really unique and nice'

There is no restriction of movement I have ran around jumped up and down been on walks and the shirt is cool breathable and comfortable.  I feel a good level of support throughout.

Real thumbs up on all levels from me it feels tailor made a real great product I will be continuing my usage and if you have any questions please leave a comment.

To find out more keep your eves on the site or give AlignMed a visit at:

http://www.alignmed.com/

They have a range of products to support your needs.

Use the following code at the checkout to get a 10% discount:

Rooke14



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments/thoughts