WHY IS SPOTTING CANCER EARLY SO SO IMPORTANT??????
Well when we can spot cancer at the earlier stages we can take action to make sure the disease dosent spread and develop infecting different systems in the body. So if you notice anything that has changed in your body the best thing to do is to go and see your GP for some advice to make sure things are ok.
You minght be quite surprised to know that there are more than 200 different types of cancer which can develop various different symptoms. So keeping an eye on yourself and the normality of your body is a big plus in being vigilant against Cancer.
Here is a list of possible tell tale signs that you should get yourself checked out:
- Blood in urine
- Wounds/cuts that remain un-healed for long periods
- Lumps or swellings
- Pains/aches that last as long as 3+ weeks
- A change of colour/size of a mole
- Coughing up blood
- Difficulty with digestion and swallowing
- Mouth ulcers that remain for long periods
- Blood in your stoole