Shaun started off his sporting career playing rugby to a national level, before a series of injuries forced his early retirement from the sport. This allowed Shaun to focus his energy on a new path as a highly successful Male Physique competitor. He went on to win The WBFF UK, European and Pro World Fitness Model titles in his first 18 months of competing.
Since then, Shaun has gone on to model for brands such as Versace Intensive, Nike, EA Sports and Lululemon Athletica. He is also a widely published fitness writer, model and columnist, featuring in magazines such as Muscle & Fitness, Men's Health, Physique Mag, UltraFIT and Men's Fitness.
Shaun is currently the owner-operator of London’s premier performance gym, City Athletic.
- International Cover Model
- Oxford University Graduate
- WBFF Pro Fitness Model World Champion.
- International Grade (PICP L3) Strength & Conditioning Specialist.
- Poliquin Biosignature Practitioner (Biosig 1).
- MA. (Oxon), Keble College, Oxford University.
Shaun has kindly submitted some of his materials for H4F to review for you so keep checking back for more