I have been sent the Tinke to review and give you a glimpse at this unique tracker that tracks your fitness & wellness.
Here is the research/Info from the Tine website:
It's not just a sweet smelling food - Cinnamon has many benefits - lets take a look at a handful:
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels - simply sprinkle some Cinnamon onto your food or add to a drink, unless you fancy the Cinnamon challenge which I don't recommend!!! (take a look on youtube)
- Improves brain function - simply smelling this food can fire up your brain.
- Reduce heart disease risk.
- Anti-inflamatory properties
- Loaded with anti-oxidants
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Helps combat bacterial & fungal infections
So as you can see I have listed a few of the benefits here for you - If it sounds too good to be true I say do your research and look at the evidence :)